WooBoard allows administrators to send important announcements to employees which are pinned to the top of the feed for maximum visibility.
- Only account admins can send announcements.
- You can set the announcements to appear in the future by setting the appropriate "Publish Start Date".
An announcement can be sent to all employees, or it can be restricted to one or more teams.
You can add either an image or a video to the announcement. Videos must be uploaded first to either YouTube or Vimeo, then you simply enter the URL.
Once a user has read the announcement they can then dismiss it from the top of their feed.
All users can view a full list of their previous announcements by clicking the settings cog and choosing "Announcements" from the menu.
How To Create a New Announcement
- Login to WooBoard as an administrator
- Click on the settings cog and choose "Account Settings"
- On the next screen, click on "Announcements" in the left menu
- Click "Add New Announcement" and fill out the form
- Click "Save"